Very yummy dish!
Here are the Ingredients
4 cups cauliflower (Riced)
2 tablespoons chopped carrots (don’t use if on Induction)
1 clove chopped garlic
2 green onions (for garnish)
1 tsp sesame oil
2 tablespoons soy sauce
2 tablespoon olive oil
1/2 tsp salt
1/8 tsp ground ginger or chopped finely
1lb pork (sliced thinly)
1 tsp olive oil
- Add the olive oil to the pan on medium heat
- Add the garlic and cook about 30 seconds
- Add the pork and stir fry for about 8 minutes.
- Add the onions and stir fry for one minute.
- Add the chopped carrots and stir fry one minute.
- Add about 6 broccoli florets and stir fry about 30 seconds more.
- Add the cauliflower and stir fry.
- Add the sesame oil and soy sauce.
- Stir fry for about 4 minutes more.
- Move the fry rice over to one side of the pan and add the egg and scramble the egg.
- Add the 1 tsp of oil and add the egg is scrambled mix in with the cauliflower rice.