This recipe is so easy to prepare. It is delicious and full of flavor, it take about 45 minutes to prepare from start to finish. If you are on the Induction Phase, please leave the black beans out. Enjoy!
1 cup black beans
4 chicken cutlets
1 cup Salsa
1 Cup cheddar cheese
4 table spoons taco seasoning
Preheat oven to 375 degrees
1.Wash and season chicken with salt and pepper or any of your favorite seasoning.
2.In a plastic bag add the chicken pieces and add the taco seasoning and shake making sure
all the pieces of the chicken are coated with the taco seasoning.
3. Spray a cooking dish with oil.
4. Add the chicken pieces
5. Spread the black beans over the chicken.
6. Spread the Salsa over the black beans and chicken.
7. Cover dish with foil and bake for 35 minutes or until juices run clear.
8. Remove the dish from the oven and spread the cheese over the chicken (see video)
9. Place dish back in the oven and bake uncover for about 5 minutes more until cheese melts.
Can be served with a side Salad or Cauliflower Rice.