Lately I have been obsessed with the miracle noodle products. As you all know, I post weekly photos of my food on Face-book and I am asked “What are miracle noodles”? So, I decided to do this blog post to help answer some of your questions.
Miracle Noodles Are:
* made of naturally water soluble fiber with no fat, sugar, or starch.
* contain zero net carbohydrates and zero calories, no gluten -made of a healthy natural fiber called Glucomannan.
* wheat & gluten free and kosher.
* Easily absorbs the flavors of any soup, dish, or sauce.
* are instant and come in a variety of styles
* have shown beneficial effects backed by medical studies for Type II Diabetes, Constipation, Obesity, and Cholesterol!
To prepare these noodles is an easy process, just rinse, drain and dry. That’s it! You can use these noodles as a substitute for high carb noodles, they are a great low carb alternative. They can be added to dishes that include rice in the recipes listing. This is a great low carb substitute for rice. These noodles do not have a taste of their own, when added to your meals they take on the taste of whatever ingredients they are added too.
I have used these noodles in many of my meals. Here are some of the meal ideas I created using the Miracle Noodles and Miracle Rice products:
I love these noodles and order them by the case load. They are great to take along when traveling for extended periods of time. I would love your thoughts on this. Have you tried the noodles?
You can order these Miracle Noodle Here