For the Crust
1 cup almond meal
2 Tablespoon melted butter
2 Tablespoon artificial sweetener
For The Key lime Mixture:
1 Package of sugar free lime Jello
4 Ounces of lite whipping cream
1 package of Philadelphia Cream Cheese- left out at room temperature
3 tablespoons of Splenda
4 Ounces of lime juice
1 Cup water
- Mix the ingredients for the crust together to form a ball.
- Press mixture in a pie dish and bake at 350 degrees for 12-15 minutes until slightly brown.
- In a saucepan boil the water then add the jello to the boiling water
- Add the cream cheese to the mixture
- Add the Splenda and using a whisk mix until mixture is smooth.
- Add the lime juice and the lite whipping cream.
- Mix until liquid is slightly thickened and smooth for about 2-3 minutes on medium flame.
- Remove from fire and let sit for about 5 minutes.
- Pour into the pie dish and refrigerate for up to 4 hours until mixture is firm.
- Serve with sugar free cool whip. Enjoy