This recipe for low carb rice is delicious! Please trust me on this, you will NOT miss the rice.
I am originally from the islands and rice is a main staple of our diet, so I am not kidding when I say that this is the best substitute for rice I have ever had!
Here is the Recipe
1 Head of Cauliflower (chopped using food processor, please see the video)
2 eggs (beaten)
1 tablespoon low sodium soy sauce
2 tsp sesame oil
1 stalk of celery (chopped)
1/2 of a carrot (chopped)
1/2 red pepper (chopped)
1/2 onion (chopped)
4 green onions (chopped)
1/2 cup green beans (I used frozen)
2 tbsp oil
salt and pepper to taste
1. Add oil to the pan and add the onions and saute for 2 minutes.
2. Add the cauliflower and fry for about 3 minutes.
3. Add the red pepper and the carrots and cook for 1 minute longer.
4. Move the cauliflower rice to one side and add 1 table spoon of oil.
5. Add the egg and scramble.
6. Mix into the rice
7. Add the green onions and mix into the cauliflower rice.
This is the best low carb rice, so tasty and so low in carb!